Mazda3 Forums banner

What Tires Do you Have for you Mazda 3?

6K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  gerrywheel 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Spam gone

#4 ·
I am using the Cooper Zeon RS3G1 on both my '04 3 and my wife's S60 Volvo. The Mazda has 215/55 16's. They are an all season performance tire that is much quieter than the Goodyears I was running before, especially when hitting a hard corner. I have yet to hear the dreaded screech that announces your heavy foot to every Officer within earshot. I push them pretty hard and have yet to find the limit of traction. I'm thinking that I'm going to have to do some track time to find that point.

I like 'em and will buy them again.

#5 ·
I also have the Michelin Premier A/S. They are coming up on 2 years old now, and still look brand new. I have never had a tire last this long on my car, and I've had my car for almost 8 years now. Most of the other tires I've bought, even Pirelli's, at 2 years, they were utterly FINISHED. Cheap Chineseum tires, 1 year is about all I ever got.

I will continue to buy Michelin from here on out.

#9 ·
Im on the Hankook R-S4 Ultra high performance 225/45/17 200AAA . I track the car and these offer amazing contact when cold and get better hot. Hankook says these were designed for endurance racing in mind. They stick and do not wear out as fast as the other 200AAA tires.

#11 ·
That is a nice tire from Indonesian manufacturer for a nice price ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.