FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs

FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs (https://www.fmvperformance.com/forumindex.php)
-   Site Suggestions / Problems (https://www.fmvperformance.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Upgrade issues thread (https://www.fmvperformance.com/showthread.php?t=397136)

Administrator 09-01-2012 10:09 AM

Upgrade issues thread

Please post your upgrade issues here for the techs to fix!

Few things to keep in mind when reporting items:

- The more info the better
- If you can take a screenshot, it helps us troubleshoot so we can see what you see (if you need info on how, let us know)
- Please make sure you refresh (shift-reload / shift-refresh) before reporting, because the switch from SMF to VB can cause browsers to cache strange things. Those ultimately go away within a few hours as browsers eventually expire data, but sometimes a single refresh goes a long way!

----

Known issues:
* Some posts have [quote] instead of the normal quote synax
* Some signatures have [img width=] instead of showing the actual image signature. While we fix this, if you want a workaround, edit your signature and make the [img] tag just [img], without the [img width=10 height=10].
* Black Hole section permissions are not set yet, so nobody can see it (it will be shortly though)
* Many members showing up as 'senior members' after conversion
* Some users reporting their inboxes have all unread messages when they have been read before.
* Thread subscriptions in SMF are not imported into VB

Fixed issues
* Words were being censored when they shouldn't be - censoring has been disabled.
* Some of the FMV sites are still listed in maintenance, and will be opened up later today: MazdaSpeeders || CX5drivers || CX7club.com || Mazda6 Drivers || SmallVolvos.com

seasonalskier 09-01-2012 11:34 AM

Nothing works when you use Chrome. The forum border does display but nothing else.

acctmaint 09-01-2012 11:35 AM

working okay for me in chrome right now. Can you post a screen cap?

biggee72 09-01-2012 11:55 AM

Working great with ipad. Tapatalk even works.

ARFusion 09-01-2012 12:03 PM

The auto guide app works. Still can't find it in tapatalk though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Bpboiler3 09-01-2012 12:55 PM

Post time stamp seems off by a few hours?

Bpboiler3 09-01-2012 01:06 PM

Also do we need to go back and resubscribe to threads?...looks like I now only have this thread which is frustrating to try and find really good older threads.

seasonalskier 09-01-2012 01:26 PM

Ok, nevermind. I found the problem, apparently adblock was trying to block the CarID ad, but in the process of doing that blocked all of the page.

acctmaint 09-01-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpboiler3 (Post 8418017)
Post time stamp seems off by a few hours?

You can change this in your user control panel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpboiler3 (Post 8418027)
Also do we need to go back and resubscribe to threads?...looks like I now only have this thread which is frustrating to try and find really good older threads.

Lemme look into this.

seasonalskier 09-01-2012 01:28 PM

Another issue, everyone is showing that they are a senior member. Also, the senior member area is now gone for me.