FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs

FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs (https://www.fmvperformance.com/forumindex.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.fmvperformance.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Movies with DC Comics characters (https://www.fmvperformance.com/showthread.php?t=264438)

someguy 01-27-2007 10:23 PM

Movies with DC Comics characters

There are many marvel characters with movies, yet there are only two DC Comics characters with movies: Superman and Batman. I don't collect comics anymore but i think more DC Comics characters should have movies. A Justice League movie would be awesome. I'd also like to see a Hawk & Dove movie. Hawk & Dove were one of my favs back then.

zoom_craigy_zoom 01-27-2007 10:52 PM

Re: Movies with DC Comics characters

I agree, however at this point in time I think that Hollywood needs to cool it on the superhero movies. They have over-saturated us with them for the past few years. I am looking forward to Spidey3 though. I just think too many came out too fast.

adaughen 01-28-2007 12:40 AM

What is up with Iron Man going straight to DVD?

Can't a brother from another mother superhero get on the big screen? :?

danger mouse 01-28-2007 12:55 AM

[quote author=ADaughen link=topic=68028.msg1172428#msg1172428 date=1169959208]
What is up with Iron Man going straight to DVD?

Can't a brother from another mother superhero get on the big screen? :?
[/quote]

thats just an anime version, the Hollywood one isnt being filmed yet as far as i know.

I would crap my pants if they made a Lobo movie. And I still want the next xmen series to be a trilogy with the AoA storyline.

As far as superman, i dont want to see another one unless it has doomsday! that would be badass.

small town king 01-28-2007 01:02 AM

i want a strongbad movie :shock:

zoom_craigy_zoom 01-28-2007 09:30 AM

[quote author=small town king link=topic=68028.msg1172474#msg1172474 date=1169960526]
i want a strongbad movie :shock:
[/quote]

Strongbad movie..... LOL :lmao:

thebeansoldier 01-28-2007 03:05 PM

1sttimeMercury 01-29-2007 07:07 PM

There actually is a Wonder Woman movie in development at Warner Bros. It's being written and directed by Joss Whedon, who created Buffy the Vampire Slayer, if you didn't know. Also, an animated Justice League movie is currently being worked on as well. No word when either of these movies will be released.

Also, the next Batman movie (called The Dark Knight, I think) is currently in production, or will be later this year. And Bryan Singer is in preproduction for the next Superman movie.

danger mouse 01-29-2007 07:26 PM

[quote author=1sttimeMercury link=topic=68028.msg1175258#msg1175258 date=1170112029]
There actually is a Wonder Woman movie in development at Warner Bros. It's being written and directed by Joss Whedon, who created Buffy the Vampire Slayer, if you didn't know. Also, an animated Justice League movie is currently being worked on as well. No word when either of these movies will be released.

Also, the next Batman movie (called The Dark Knight, I think) is currently in production, or will be later this year. And Bryan Singer is in preproduction for the next Superman movie.
[/quote]

I'm probably alone when i say that I hate Joss Whedon. Justice League was pretty cool on Cartoon Network, the series finale was awesome (also ended batman beyond).

Dark Night is already filming I think, can't wait to see what the joker looks like. I hope they use a new villian for superman, if its lex luthor again im gonna be pissed.