FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs - View Single Post - Malaysian airlines
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2014, 11:12 AM
XCNuse
F1 Driver

I don't understand how we can let something like that happen.

I don't have much to say, but semi related to the subject, I think a good thing will come of this (yes, I know this sounds horrible but hold up real quick). This should finally give a good push to updating the blackbox system out if its 1970s phase and into the current generation.

What I don't understand is with so many GPS' tracking stuff these days, how can this seriously happen?

My theory is that yes the plane did go down and no there were no survivors, there's just no other way, someone.. somewhere would have known and it would have been made known by now.

It's a crazy stupid sad story, and what angers me is precisely that no one can truthfully say these people are dead / alive, and no one can prove anything.. because no one knows.
With all the stuff on planes and tracking devices even we as people carry... annoys me that there isn't a single trace.

'06 Whitewater Pearl build |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome