COBB Tuning is excited to announce the availability of our new website COBBTuning.com
! It's bigger, bolder and easier than ever before to find what you are looking for. With one click you can view all of the COBB Tuning products available for your make, model and year of car. We provide a lot of information on our products and will be expanding this as we go along, making our website a great place to research products. Online purchasing has been re-enabled, accepting Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and now PayPal as well.
The new website also introduces our brand-new 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
COBB Tuning manufactured bolt-on performance products and AccessPORT hardware when purchased directly from COBB Tuning. We stand behind our products and are confident they will meet your standards of performance, appearance and quality. If you were previously on the fence about buying a COBB Tuning product, the 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee gives you the time to install the product, evaluate it, and return it if you are not completely satisfied. Click HERE
for full details.
There are so many changes, from improved navigation, customer reviews, more videos and insider content, that we have put together this graphical tutorial to help you find some of the key features in the new website. Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger image:
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Buy, install and try for up to 30 days. If you are not satisfied, return your COBB Tuning product for a full refund.
Simple Product Navigation
- Navigating to products for your vehicle has never been easier. Just hover on the manufacturer and click on the year of your model to see all products that are available.
- The easiest way to get to Off-the-Shelf maps ever. Hover on Maps, select your manufacturer, then model, then mods. Download, flash and go!
- A comprehensive support section to help you find the information you need quickly and logically.
- Review orders and track packages, manage payment options, print invoices, apply gift certificates and edit reviews.
- Write reviews on the product pages for products you have purchased and used.
News and Events
- Catch up on news and events. Go right to your vehicle manufacturer to read news specific to your car and important to you.
- See the latest posts on Facebook, Twitter, COBB Blog and COBB Forums all from a single page. Use the provided shortcuts to jump right to the community to want to participate in.
- Quick access to our Retail and Tuning Shops. Drill down into each shop to see what's going on locally and what services they are working on. Each shop has their own Facebook, COBB Forum and YouTube feed.
- Our Pro-Tuner directory has been updated to break out tuners for each platform by country and state. Find the tuner nearest you for your make and model vehicle.
- The quickest way to get to COBB Tuning apparel and merchandise to show off your COBB Tuning pride. Shirts, sweatshirts, hats, stickers, mugs and now gift certificates!
- White papers and other technical docs that will help you learn more about how your car operates and things to be aware of for your particular model.
Ask COBB Library
- Our new video tutorial series where we answer enthusiasts' questions on camera to help you better understand your car, diagnose issues and resolve problems.
COBB Insider Features
- Curious about the people that bring you COBB Tuning products and services? Check out COBB Insider and get a better understanding of the dedicated enthusiasts that define COBB Tuning.
Dyno Database Online
- Our popular dyno tool lets you see how different makes and models of cars, with many different modifications, perform on any of our four Mustang AWD dynamometers. Use this tool for research to help you decide your build path and specific modifications. See how different combinations stack up against each other. Dyno Database is constantly growing!
- The new Contact page has a full listing of points of contact and business hours for each of our facilities. This is the quickest way to find out who to talk to and how to contact them when you need to get in touch with someone at COBB Tuning.
If you have any questions about the new website, or about any of our products or services, please call our Customer Support Team at 866-922-3059.