PLEASE REPORT ALL BUGS - even as simple as a missing graphic
We have tried to clean up our code base with this upgrade to 2.0.  This involved deleting a lot of code and graphics, so please, let us know if we missed something.
- Graphic space between Home and Help buttons
- Missing site-specific new post/etc buttons
- FIXED (except on2.gif?)
- Show Previous Posts link is gone from your user info area.  This was removed by the software authors, not by us.  We may be able to put it back in, if people want it.  In the meantime, the link still exists in your profile.
- FIXED - wrote my own code
- Personal Messages link in your user info area has been removed.  This was removed by the software authors.  We may be able to put it back in, if people want it. However, an inch below that there is the same button in the linkbar.
- FIXED - took the code from 1.1 and moved it into 2.0rc1
- SEARCH is currently disabled.
- Enhanced search engine is now back and operational
- Missing PayPal graphic at the top of forums (m3f doesn't use this graphic, but all other sites do)
- Location is not in the left hand of posts
- FIXED - template edits.  L in location needs capitalization, but I'll get to that later.
- Missing RC badges
- FIXED - /images/specranks has been restored.
- MiniProfile ads (aka User Info Center ads) are missing on some forums
- Re-alphabatize users-online list
- An error is received when you click on a picture in the gallery
- FIXED - SMF Gallery Pro database upgraded for v2
- Date registered is no longer in posts
- FIXED - template edits
- Global Announcements are only being shown to admin's.
FIXED - I think.
- Subforum new post / no new post icon's are defaults
- mazda3forums.com/pr is not redirecting
- Missing right hand close pieces to the tabs (home/etc)
- FMVp has no real site
- PayPal forms aren't working
MAJOR issue that we can't (yet) help - new users are not being auto-assigned to the FMVenthusiasts group.  We need to get that fixed, because that's how most permissions are assigned.  I honestly don't know if new users are able to do anything at all right now or not.  We thought we had a workaround, but it didn't work.  I need to get into this issue soon.
Not really problems
(but we might want to fix them anyway)
- Spacing of the links in the user info center.
- V-Alignment of the left & right sides of the header.
- V-Spacing of the sig
- TEMP fix.  It isn't perfect - it moves your sig below the bottom of the info on the left, making the overall length of the post longer, but it'll do for now.
- Leftover youtube tags (which are no longer needed)
- Truncated Car Model field - this is intentional to reduce the amount of clutter to the left of posts.  A possible solution for people that want to list all their mods or features is us adding another field to the profile.
- new field has been added to the profile