FMV Platinum Sponsor
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cranbury, New Jersey, United States
Nitto Performance Tires for Ford Mustang at CARiD
Your Ford Mustang's performance is only as good as the tires it sits on. If you can't imagine your life without high speeds on the highway or on the race track, consider getting a new set of performance tires. Unlike regular tires, they are built for speed, excellent traction, and cornering. They have unique tread patterns, construction features, and rubber compounds to provide enhanced precision, responsiveness, and traction to maintain a maximum grip on dry surfaces. Below you will find our list of the best performance tires currently available at CARiD.
#1 Nitto NT555 G2
#2 NT05 Tires
- Dry performance 4 out of 5
- Wet performance 4 out of 5
- Quietness 2.5 out of 5
- Ridecomfort 2.5 out of 5
- TWIN CENTER RIBS - Increased dry traction and straight-line stability.
- LARGE TAPERED BLOCK - Increased grip capabilities and better cornering stability.
- 4-CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES - Center grooves and shoulder grooves aid water evacuation and wet handling.
- REINFORCED SHOULDER TREADBLOCKS - Improves dry and wet cornering grip.
- LARGER BLOCKS FOR 275MM SECTION WIDTH AND GREATER - Enhanced traction for rear tires of vehicles with staggered fitments and high horsepower. Tire sizes with 275mm and greater section width have larger tread blocks in comparison to tires with 265mm and narrower section width.
- HIGH STIFFNESS AND HIGH SILICA COMPOUND- A special bonding agent increase the interaction between all the compound elements to reinforce bonds for higher compound rigidity during cornering, resulting in better handling capabilities in both wet and dry.
Dry performance 5 out of 5
Wet performance 3 out of 5
Quietness 2.5 out of 5
Ride comfort 2.5 out of 5
DRY PERFORMANCE - The continuous center rib combined with large outer shoulder tread blocks provide consistent contact with the road for a high level of dry performance.
PREDICTABLE CORNERING - The specifically formulated tread compound and reinforced internal construction were engineered to emphasize dry road response, traction, handling and high-speed capabilities.
HANDLING STABILITY - The reinforced tread blocks and the large continuous center rib provide exceptional rigidity and stability.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274