FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs - View Single Post - Verizon Wireless customers - check me out :)
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2009, 11:12 AM
halo0
Moderator of donks

Re: Verizon Wireless customers - check me out :)

[quote author=Mizzle link=topic=159369.msg3385352#msg3385352 date=1256448063]
[quote author=halo0 link=topic=159369.msg3385228#msg3385228 date=1256439223]
So you can get me a Droid before they're released, right?
[/quote]

I assume you're referring to the Motorola-branded Droid phone?
Either way, no.

I will say, however, that I wouldn't be sold on the Motorola. The HTC will have it as well as one or two others. I'd check those out first and get them before next year IF you can afford them.

Also, 4G is supposed to launch late-2010 and none of the current phones will support it so you'll want to save your 1-year or New Every 2 credits if you need that speed and don't want to pay mucho bucks for the supporting devices ya know?
[/quote]

The Moto Droid kills the HTC phones hardware-wise, plus it has a physical keyboard. And I'm so sick of my current phone I'm not inclined to wait much past the 11-6 release date of the Droid.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome