That's right guys... I'm offering free powdercoating for a limited time (or if I'm located too far away, you may be able to DIY)
Terms and Limitations:
1. You must post before and after pictures
2. Only two colors available at the moment
3. Effective for wheels only
4. I can do it for you (for the cost of a beer or two) if you bring me your car
5. May not be possible to DIY in your area depending on climate
Diggin' the "Winter White"!!
Share your results!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Will you be developing a DIY solution for Florida?
I considered this, but your best bet would probably be brown, and that probably wont appeal to you. White is only offered up north, thanks to our special NaCl based solution which is best applied during extreme cold.