I thought I was the only one...
1. More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can
think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell
my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
realize you're wrong.
3. I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink
to have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and
sticks when they've invented the lighter?
4. Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're
going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to
be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the
direction from which you came, you have to first do something like
check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to
yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're
crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.
5. That's enough, Nickelback.
6. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
7. The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard.
This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will
never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.
8. Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it
wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would
magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did
we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message
boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.
9. There is a great need for sarcasm font.
10. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger
and suddenly realize I had no idea what the f&*% was going on when I
first saw it.
11. I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually
becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I'll end up wasting
90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone's
laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little
bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I'm still the
only one who really, really gets it.
12. The other night I hit a new low at an open bar. I had already
hopped on highway blackout when, inevitably I had to find a bathroom.
Eventually I decided it was probably on the other side of the bar so I
tried to walk over there, but ran into a guy coming the other way. We
played that, Both go left, Both go right game to no avail, so I
finally put out my hand to guide myself past and that's is when I
realized, yup, that's a mirror I just tried to walk through. And the
guy on the other side is me. Even cats can re cognize their own image.
13. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
14. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand
than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
15. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear
your computer history if you die.
16. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to
finish a text.
17. A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to the
spread of mono and the flu. Yeah, if you suck at it.
18. Was learning cursive really necessary?
19. Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".
20. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
21. Answering the same letter three times or more in a row on a
Scantron test is absolutely petrifying.
22. My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads.
Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired
about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
23. Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart",
all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart".
24. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just
nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?
25. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams
up to prevent a dick from cutting in at the front. Stay strong,
26. Every time I have to spell a word over the phone using 'as in'
examples, I will undoubtedly draw a blank and sound like a complete
idiot. Today I had to spell my boss's last name to an attorney and
said "Yes that's G as in...(10 second lapse)..ummm...Goonies"
27. What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
28. While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and
instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.
29. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure
I know how to get out of my neighbourhood.
30. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how
the person died.
31. I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the
shower first and THEN turn on the water.
32. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get
dirty, and you can wear them forever.
33. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
34. Bad decisions make good stories
35. Whenever I'm Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their
profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got
the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don't mind if
36. Is it just me or do high school girls get sluttier & sluttier every year?
37. If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring
would probably just be completely invisible.
38. Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to
go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so
incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from, this
shouldn't be a problem....
39. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at
work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything
productive for the rest of the day.
40. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't
want to have to restart my collection.
41. There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are
going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
42. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks
me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I
swear I did not make any changes to.
43. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this ever.
44. I hate being the one with the remote in a room full of people
watching TV. There's so much pressure. 'I love this show, but will
they judge me if I keep it on? I bet everyone is wishing we weren't
watching this. It's only a matter of time before they all get up and
leave the room. Will we still be friends after this?'
45. While watching the Olympics, I find myself cheering equally for
China and USA. No, I am not of Chinese descent, but I am fairly
certain that when Chinese athletes don't win, they are executed.
46. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?
Damnit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and
goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone
and run away?
47. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not
seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
48. When I meet a new girl, I'm terrified of mentioning something she
hasn't already told me but that I have learned from some light
49. I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle,
then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.
50. Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising
speed for pedophiles...
51. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate
drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate
52. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still
not know what time it is.
53. It should probably be called Unplanned Parenthood.
54. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not
to answer when they call.
55. I think that if, years down the road when I'm trying to have a
kid, I find out that I'm sterile, most of my disappointment will stem
from the fact that I was not aware of my condition in college.
56. Even if I knew your social security number, I wouldn't know what
do to with it.
57. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car
keys in a pocket, hitting the G-spot, and Pinning the Tail on the
Donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the Snooze
button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time
58. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what
would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to
59. It really pisses me off when I want to read a story on CNN.com and
the link takes me to a video instead of text.
60. I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone
they drive behind obeys the speed limit.
61. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
62. I disagree with Kay Jewellers. I would bet on any given Friday or
Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.
63. The other night I ordered takeout, and when I looked in the bag,
saw they had included four sets of plastic silverware. In other words,
someone at the restaurant packed my order, took a second to think
about it, and then estimated that there must be at least four people
eating to require such a large amount of food. Too bad I was eating by
myself. There's nothing like being made to feel like a fat bastard
Done: Lighted door sills, Fujita F5 CAI, MazdaSpeed3 Exhaust
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sedan Syndicate - The Executioner