Actually I was just on craigslist for grins and I found it so I emailed the guy cause I knew it was too good to be true so Im waiting for a reply. Heres what he sent me.
1. I will forward the details of our transaction to the eBay Security Program.
2. They will process the paperwork and will email you the Payment Invoice and the transaction details.
3. You will have to submit the payment, as instructed to one of the eBay agents.
4. The payment will be verified and if everything is OK, I will ship the car to your place on my cost. The car will
be shipped insured to your location with DAS ( Dependable Auto Shippers ).
5. After you receive it, you will have 10 days to inspect and test drive the car.
6. If you accept the vehicle by confirming to eBay, they will send me the payment for the car. They will then FedEx
overnight the signed title to you. If you decide to NOT accept the vehicle for any reason, they will refund your
full payment price within 48 hours. They will then make the necessary arrangement to have the car picked back up by
the vehicle transport company.
Please let me know your position, I have many potential buyers for the car.
09' SEL - SAP - 18' Rims - Redfire - 20% Tint - Spoiler - FlowMaster Exhaust - Microsoft Sync system - Moon/Tune - Ambient Lighting
[quote author=fatabbot]Life is too short for bullshit.[/quote]
[quote author=azfusion]Dang I'm barely breaking an '08 in and you guys are harvesting the '09's[/quote]