Re: MacBook owners
Have you tried resetting the PMU? (power manager unit) Instructions below:
1. If the computer is on, turn it off.
2. Disconnect the AC Adapter and remove the computer's battery.
3. Press and hold down the power button for 5 seconds and then release the button.
4. Reconnect the battery and AC Adapter.
5. Press the Power button to restart the computer
also after you have done that try resetting the PRAM (parameter random access memory) Instructions on how to do that are below:
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command (apple Key), Option, P, and R. You will need to hold these keys down simultaneously in step 4.
3. Turn on the computer.
4. Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys. You must press this key combination before the gray screen appears.
5. Hold the keys down until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for the second time. (you want to hear the startup chime total of 2 times then let go)
6. Release the keys let the computer boot up
Let me know if that does not help. I used to do tech support for Apple, I know my stuff.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.