[quote author=zephyrantes link=topic=63130.msg1082576#msg1082576 date=1164245133]
maudi: I love the way you break things down.. you take only what you want (which are only slight bits and pieces) to read/see and then make your own judgements.
1) If you read my 2nd post, I said that I can understand the "leave valuables at your own risk" warning
2) she only uses it in her car.
3) where would she misplace it, when I've mentioned that she only uses it in her car.
4) how would you know whether or not she "outright" accused them. Judging from the way you analyze things.. well.. I'll hey, I'll let you read your own analysis, cause that's just me
5)what kind of "silly point" am I trying to prove by refusing the reimbursement? Why don't you tell me what that "silly point" is, because you seem to OUTRIGHT think that I'm just trying to make a "silly point".. but hey, that's just me.
6) IF you bothered to read my post, I was more concerned about what the service advisor said about the Mazda 3 being a car that's easy to break into, and that the alarm wouldn't have gone off if someone did break in. THAT WAS MY MAIN CONCERN.
maudi: read before you post... and don't try to be a smart ass by highlighting your "concerns" in bold and picking apart only certain parts of my posts.
Listen up n00b.....
To quote your very first post after your long diatribe of drivel.
'What do you guys think?"
IF you ask for opinions then don't get pissed when people give them to you.
If you can't deal with that then you can............VVVVV