1) New York City has 11 letters.
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11
6) The date is equal to the U.S. emergency services telephone number 911.
9 + 1 + 1 = 11
Sheer coincidence?! Read on and make up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
2 + 5 + 4 = 11
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.
2 + 5 + 4 = 11
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004.
3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
Now this is where things get totally eerie:
The most recognized symbol for the U.S., after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
Still uncovinced about all of this? Try this and see how you feel
afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:
Open Microsoft Word (Notepad works the same) and do the following:
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY (Make sure it's capitalized) This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS
What do you think now?