A BRAND NEW Mazda Forum/Talk! (Please Read) - FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
F1 Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 23,673
Send a message via AIM to untouchable
A BRAND NEW Mazda Forum/Talk! (Please Read)

***NOT TRYING TO PULL YOU AWAY FROM THIS FORUM! ITS DIFFERENT. NOT TRYING TO CREATE A NEW MAZDA3 FORUM<--->JUST ANOTHER MAZDA TALK FORUM***

This is a great forum but everyone wants more, and well we have given you more! MoeMan949 has created a brand new mazda3 forum for anyone who is interested! We only have a few members now but with you joining you can become part of a new forum. Anyone is welcome to join. Register for free.

This forum is kinda like this one only brand new and you can start over. Please come join our mazda3 talk forum!

Here is the link:

http://clipdeals.com/v-web/bulletin/am/index.php

Any questions feel free to pm me or moeman949!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
untouchable is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 05:59 PM
dhl
Le Mans: Prototype Class
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,104
Re: A BRAND NEW Mazda3 Forum! (Please Read)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "untouchable"
This is a great forum but everyone wants more, and well we have given you more! MoeMan949 has created a brand new mazda3 forum for anyone who is interested! We only have a few members now but with you joining you can become part of a new forum. Anyone is welcome to join. Register for free.

This forum is kinda like this one only brand new and you can start over. Please come join our mazda3 talk forum!

Here is the link:

http://clipdeals.com/v-web/bulletin/am/index.php

Any questions feel free to pm me or moeman949!
That is an awful web address... couldn't get www.mazdatalk.com?

My 2004 Mazda3i Totaled 10/15/2008. R.I.P.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dhl is offline  
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Le Mans: Prototype Class
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Halifax, Canada
Posts: 1,318
A BRAND NEW Mazda Forum/Talk! (Please Read)

I don't get it...
why do we need a new forum?

and whats the advantage of this new forum?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zooomin is offline  
post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
F1 Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 23,673
Send a message via AIM to untouchable
A BRAND NEW Mazda Forum/Talk! (Please Read)

^^^Dont need a new one just another one to join! I will talk to moeman about the address!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
untouchable is offline  
post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 06:22 PM
Short Track Racer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 182
Re: A BRAND NEW Mazda Forum/Talk! (Please Read)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "untouchable"
***NOT TRYING TO PULL YOU AWAY FROM THIS FORUM! ITS DIFFERENT. NOT TRYING TO CREATE A NEW MAZDA3 FORUM<--->JUST ANOTHER MAZDA TALK FORUM***

This is a great forum but everyone wants more, and well we have given you more! MoeMan949 has created a brand new mazda3 forum for anyone who is interested! We only have a few members now but with you joining you can become part of a new forum. Anyone is welcome to join. Register for free.

This forum is kinda like this one only brand new and you can start over. Please come join our mazda3 talk forum!

Here is the link:

http://clipdeals.com/v-web/bulletin/am/index.php

Any questions feel free to pm me or moeman949!

Why would anyone dump this forum and start over for yours? We have a huge following here and a metric ton of info on the 3...

What is this everyone wants more stuff you're speaking of? Another ten polls on sex in your Mazda3?

2012 Skyactiv Mazda3i Touring-5 Door, 6-speed ATX, Dolphin Gray with Moonroof and Bose package
Mike72771 is offline  
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
F1 Driver
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 23,673
Send a message via AIM to untouchable
A BRAND NEW Mazda Forum/Talk! (Please Read)

^^Not start over just join another so we can have some other talk!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
untouchable is offline  
post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Short Track Racer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 182
A BRAND NEW Mazda Forum/Talk! (Please Read)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "untouchable"
^^Not start over just join another so we can have some other talk!

Oh I guess I miss read your post.

Quote:
This forum is kinda like this one only brand new and you can start over. Please come join our mazda3 talk forum!

2012 Skyactiv Mazda3i Touring-5 Door, 6-speed ATX, Dolphin Gray with Moonroof and Bose package
Mike72771 is offline  
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Le Mans: Prototype Class
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Schweinfurt, Germany
Posts: 1,408
Send a message via AIM to SpeedoLover
A BRAND NEW Mazda Forum/Talk! (Please Read)

I dont get it.

[size=9px]2.3L- Silver -20% Tint-AEM Intake-Falken Ziex512s-MTX Audio Amp + 12 in. Sub-Infinity Reference Speakers-GTB-Silver Painted Interior Pieces-OEM Pedals & Custom Dead Pedal-Tein Springs(on its way to my home now)[/size]
SpeedoLover is offline  
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Le Mans: GT Class
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Calgary
Posts: 839
A BRAND NEW Mazda Forum/Talk! (Please Read)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "untouchable"
^^Not start over just join another so we can have some other talk!
Let's encourage all the post whores to "get it out of their system" over there

Make useless ass posts at that one, keep the good shit here.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
blitz is offline  
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-04-2005, 11:13 PM
F1 Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Iowa
Posts: 12,421
A BRAND NEW Mazda Forum/Talk! (Please Read)

http://forums.midwestcarclub.com is also another place you can come and make useless posts at..
mz3szoomzoom is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

  FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs > Misc > Lounge

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome