Mazda3 Forums banner

Misc. Computer Parts for Sale

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  ggtm85 
#1 ·
Have a couple of computer items for sale. I'll give my fellow mazda forums a chance before I put these up on ebay.
I apologize for the bad quality pictures and layout...

1) 2 GBs (2x single channels sticks) PQI Turbo pc3200 DDR RAM 400 MHz DIMM 184-pin - $25 for both

2) Ikebana Fireblaster USB2 External 60 GB Drive (not sure of the specs on the HDD itself, but considering that this is 5 years old, don't expect today's HDD speed. Still works perfectly, I've used this on both Mac and PCs. Comes with carry case w/strap, power adaptor, CD, USB and the unit - $40 shipped

3) Creative 24bit Audigy 2 EX sound card. Used, but in great condition. Pulled it out cuz I needed another slot for another module. Comes with remote, Cable to external module, CDs, and external module. There is an updated software which you can find online (I can help you locate it if you need me to), but I'll include the CDs since it has some cool demo programs like Fruityloops. You can read more about this product http://us.creative.com/corporate/pressroom/releases/welcome.asp?pid=6146 - $90 obo.

4) Creative DTS-610. Like new, tried with my stereo system, but found out it wasn't compatible. I kept it till now in case I ever did upgrade my stereo system, but no plans to buy one yet, so I'm just going to sell this item. This device takes your analog signal (from your 1/8" speaker jack cables) and converts it into digital signal and encodes it with DTS (one of the latest encoder/decoder for surround sound) to provide your stereo system with digital 5.1 capability. You can read more about this product http://www.maximumpc.com/article/Creative-Home-Theater-Connect-DTS-610 Comes with the main unit, multichannel cable (1/8" jacks), misc items such as manual, power adapter, stand, and box (it is missing an optical cable (I used it for my Ps3 :p)- $80 obo.

5) Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC). Omron SP10-DR-A. I don't know too much about this unit, but I know it is for small automation projects. It needs a power supply and controller to operate which I don't have. I have 3 of these and were pulled from a working machine. $40 obo for all three.

See less See more
#2 ·
Price on the memory?

#3 ·
[quote author=Ryz link=topic=140633.msg3031392#msg3031392 date=1238593917]
Price on the memory?
[/quote]

Sorry, $25 for both. Pulled from working computer (just last week - I upgraded to 4gbs :wink:).
- Also, none of these prices include shipping unless a deal is met.

#5 ·
[quote author=YUL PHL link=topic=140633.msg3032127#msg3032127 date=1238613642]
u willing to sell 1 stick of RAM?
[/quote]
I prefer not to split the sticks. However, I will sell you one stick for $25 and throw in an extra stick FOR FREE :p.

#6 ·
I'm interested in both (I can only upgrade my old PC HP to 2Gbs). I just want to be sure that they fit my PC. I'll let you know tonight.

#7 ·
I'll take the ram. PM me with more info.

Thanks

#9 ·
What in the world are you doing with some PLC's. I figure most people won't know what they are and even if they do, probably won't have a good use for them unless they are already have the software to program these.

I actually know what they are because I took a PLC class in college. Brings back painfull memories of the labs I had to do with these. But if you really know what you are doing, they are the most awesome thing to happen in automated controls.

Just weird that someone would have these. But good luck with the sale.

#10 ·
[quote author=fengrs link=topic=140633.msg3037280#msg3037280 date=1238792550]
What in the world are you doing with some PLC's. I figure most people won't know what they are and even if they do, probably won't have a good use for them unless they are already have the software to program these.

I actually know what they are because I took a PLC class in college. Brings back painfull memories of the labs I had to do with these. But if you really know what you are doing, they are the most awesome thing to happen in automated controls.

Just weird that someone would have these. But good luck with the sale.
[/quote]

haha, I actually work in the Semiconductor field so I get a lot of old parts from work. You should see my garage I have a lot of other "weird" things I want to sell.... :shock:

On a side note, Memory Sticks Pending... but most likely sold.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.