FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs - View Single Post - Nikon Telephoto Zoom
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 06:36 PM
[email protected]
Go-Kart Driver

Send a message via AIM to drhamad@FMVstore
Re: Nikon Telephoto Zoom

I'm not sure 15-20 years old is true. I was buying Carl Zeiss manual focus lenses right up until I switched to digital like 4 years ago. But yeah, you're in a tough spot DrNick, especially if you want to stay with brand name lenses (Nikkor).

If you go to off-brands (with a Nikon mount) they have (for $600 or less):

Sigma:
135-400mm f/4.5-5.6
70-300mm f/4.5-5.6

That's about all I could find. Neither are faster than 5.6 at the long end, but they are longer than your current one at least.

The new FMVstore has everything you need to take great photographs, wire your cars and computers and more! Contact me today, or visit the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

CURRENT GROUP BUYS:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Through April 28, get 5% off on any metal (aluminum or steel) license plate frame at the FMVstore! See our forum for details.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome