FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs - View Single Post - Photography Section: The Picture Below Me - PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE POSTING
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2009, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
ally

Send a message via AIM to ally Send a message via MSN to ally
Photography Section: The Picture Below Me - PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE POSTING

Stolen from a couple other forums

THE PICTURE BELOW ME

TPBM

here are some rules
1. Don't post unless you have a pic that meets the criteria.
2. If a topic goes for more than 24 hours without being met, then the poster of said topics should consider changing it.
3. If a topic goes more than 48 hours without being met or changed, then it may be over-written by anyone that cares to do so (don't get stupid here).
4. YOU MUST USE A PHOTO YOU HAVE TAKEN.  It can be an old photo or one you take specifically for this, but YOU must have taken the photo.  DO NOT just use a search engine to find a suitable photo.
5. Try to post pictures that have some sort of artistic merit (this is not so much a rule as it is a suggestion)  This is more of a photography exercise than a game.
6. If someone beats your post, kindly edit your post and wait for the next time that suggestion is written
7. Have FUN.
8. MODS can prune all posts that do not include a photo.

TPBM is a picture of yourself

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CP-E // Road Magnet // TWM Performance // Rally Armor // Street Unit

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome