Nikon Telephoto Zoom
I'm looking to replace my Nikon 55-200 AF-S VR lens with something that is faster, and has somewhat longer range, but I'm not sure where to look. It will be something for long-range nature/portraiture shots. Here's my requirements.
- $500-600 (I could go used as well)
- Faster than my current lens (which is f/5.6 on the long end)
- Longer than my current lens (I'm thinking 300mm or longer if possible)
- Good bokeh if possible (few artifacts/halos)
- VR would be nice, but not necessary.
Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.