FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs - View Single Post - Stop smoking or support :P
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-24-2008, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
jcutler
F1 Driver

Send a message via AIM to jcutler Send a message via Yahoo to jcutler
Stop smoking or support :P

I have been smoke free for almost 1 week, It is amazing my resting heart rate use to be in the high 80's to 90's NOW it rests in the high 60's low 70's as well my blood pressure is normal it stays around 111/68 changing a lil during the day which is normal. It use to be 128/80 when smoking.

While I am a bit hard to deal with now the difference it has made in my breathing,sleeping etc etc just after a week is amazing. I have smoked for 12 years and just quit cold turkey. This is one of the best choices I have made in my life. If you would like to quit or whatever we can start a support thing and flame each and be hard gay and hold each others hands. Wait did I just say that.

If I fill half my tank with Shell V-Power gas and the other half with Chevron with Techron gas will I have V-TEC gas?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome