Mazda3 Forums banner

FS: 2 12in kicker subs in ported kicker box$150+shipping SOLD...re-lock pls lol

29K views 125 replies 21 participants last post by  d-machine 
#1 ·
ive grown out of the loud bass stage so im getting rid of the subs for a smaller setup, looking to get $150 +shipping

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: FS: 12in kicker subs in kicker box w kicker amp

bump for good subs

#7 ·

I am trying to sell a very similar set up (not on here - I don't have 50 posts :() Either no one seems to want a system or they don't know how good these subs and especially amps are.

BUMP for excellent quality and a kick ass system...

#10 ·

[quote author=blake_peanut link=topic=103219.msg2120731#msg2120731 date=1204651122]
I am trying to sell a very similar set up (not on here - I don't have 50 posts :() Either no one seems to want a system or they don't know how good these subs and especially amps are.

BUMP for excellent quality and a kick ass system...
[/quote]

hell yeah this is an amazing high quality set up i was able to out bass lots of bigger systems!
thank you and good luck selling yours as well!

#12 ·

FYI for ppl who are looking at these...The subs do not "need" to be in this size of box. From the pics the box looks quite large, ported? I have my Kicker Comp's in a 2 cube foot box (sealed) and they sound amazing. I think you can go even a tad smaller if desired. I have a cube foot for each sub with a divider of MDF in the middle. Just thought I could let ppl know? To save some space...

Thanks, I'm trying to get rid of these so bad for money towards a TBE. But dammit no luck...

#14 ·

Thanks...I love this thing, it is so much fun. I sometimes still think my Protege 5 is in the driveway, I even call my MS3 "The Protege". Haha, shit now that's really off topic. Hopefully all this bumpage gets your system sold? I'm thinking about a Comp VT in my MS3 underneath the seat?

Good Luck!!!

#22 ·
Re: FS: 2 12in kicker subs in ported kicker box$210

how much for shiping to , 60123, IL to TX quite a drive for a pick up with gas prices lmao

#24 ·
Re: FS: 2 12in kicker subs in ported kicker box$210

[quote author=d-machine link=topic=103219.msg2186230#msg2186230 date=1206639849]
lol ill have to weigh it and get you a quote ill have it probably by tonight
[/quote]
KK THX

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.