Mazda3 Forums banner

FS: Alpine 9815 Headunit

5K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  strato.blue.3 
#1 ·
This came out of my 3. It will include a remote control, faceplate case, Mazda wiring harness & the mounting kit which has been modified so you can keep the clock and temp display. Asking $250 shipped O.B.O. Here are the specs and a link for further info about the headunit. http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?g=300&i=500CDA9815&tp=5684&tab=detailed_info

Sharp looks and sharp sounds — Alpine's CDA-9815 CD receiver is a complete car audio package! It will play your MP3 and Windows Media (WMA) files on CD-R and CD-RW with excellent detail and clarity. Navigating through folders and files is a breeze, thanks to the 2-line color display that reads out CD and MP3 text information.

The V-Drive™ MOSFET hybrid internal amplifier pumps out an astounding 27 watts RMS of continuous 4-channel power. Bass Engine® Pro allows you to tweak the sound to perfection with its 5-band parametric equalizer, 6-channel digital time correction, and 6-position crossover (with variable slope, and subwoofer level and phase adjustment). The Media Xpander™ rejuvenates compressed musical formats like MP3 and WMA files, as well as radio broadcasts and your regular audio CDs.

Alpine's exclusive i-Personalize™ feature allows you to create customized, vehicle-specific Bass Engine setups on Alpine's website, burn them to a disc, and upload them onto the CDA-9815. You can even type in a 3-line text greeting to display when you fire up the unit.

Want even more musical options? Put 6 or 12 discs at your command by adding an Alpine CD changer, or use the optional adapter to convert the changer port to an auxiliary input. Add Alpine's XM Satellite Radio tuner and an XM antenna, activate your XM service, and groove to over 100 channels of digital music, sports, news, and entertainment.

Three 4-volt preamp outputs deliver ultra-clean signal to any component amps and subs you choose to add to your system. A wireless remote control is included for your safety.

detachable, fold-down face
2-line color display with spectrum analyzer
blue button illumination
plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
plays MP3 and Windows Media (WMA) files
displays MP3 text
CD Text with scroll
0-bit mute (mutes output when no audio signal is detected)
MaxTune SQ tuner
12 FM/6 AM presets
station title memory
V-Drive hybrid MOSFET60 internal amp — high-current draw requires direct fused connection to your battery
Bass Engine Pro (5-band parametric EQ, 6-channel digital time correction, 6-position crossover with variable slope, plus subwoofer phase and level controls)
Media Xpander
i-Personalize — create customized Bass Engine setups and text greetings
XM Satellite Radio controls (XM Radio subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal.) — service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories
CD changer controls for Alpine Ai-NET changers only
optional auxiliary input
4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
wireless remote
clock
27 watts RMS/60 peak x 4 channels
CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf

See less See more
#5 ·
bump for a killer head unit! I had the 9813, best stereo ever! Love the time delay to match the speakers, makes a huge difference !

#9 ·
I ended up buying a 9835 for $150.00. Thanks for your time anyway. BTW this deck is worth the money to anyone who knows Alpine, the decks these days are cheaper in quality and functions, the 9815 was one of the last good decks from Alpine.

#12 ·
[quote author=M3Bus link=topic=102913.msg2129107#msg2129107 date=1204856442]
I would never sell it for that price! I'd rather punch myself in the nuts and kick myself in the forehead than to sell you this unit for $150. Go buy that crap you were thinking about at walmart i bet it is great. Quit wasting my time and responding in my thread when you are giving insulting offers. I'll keep it if no one buys it, i'm not that hard up to sell it.
[/quote]

Sounds good thanks. :goodjob:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.