Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: MINT Beltronics RX65 Professional Series Radar Detector

5K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  f4i kyle 
#1 ·
Up for sale here is a mint, and when I say mint, I mean like used 2-3 times kept in case and never seeing the light of day unless it was being used, mint, Beltronics RX65 Professional Series Radar Detector. Bought this bad boy after I got a speeding ticket (right after my birthday, happy b-day to me...not) but haven't used it since, since, well...I don't speed anymore, haha. Like I said, it was used about 2-3 times, if that, on the highway, for anywhere between 2-3 hours at a time. Since then, it's been sitting my room, in it's hard shell case. It comes with everything pictured, which includes the following: The actual radar detector, power cord (which plugs into the cigarette lighter. Or, if you want, they make hardwire kits that you can get from Crutchfield, etc), suction cup holder thing for your windshield, quick reference card, and the hard shell case. I paid about 230 + shipping for it new, and am now asking 200 shipped in the continental US OBO. If you are located anywhere else, please post up/PM me and I'll see if we can work something out. Any other questions, again, post up or PM me. The sooner this thing sells the better, as I'm a poor college kid whose stomach is rumbling.

Thanks for looking,

Kyle

Pics -

See less See more
#9 ·
very true...i just need to get a few deals i have going on with LaraW and Young scrappa then i need to see what my funds look like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.