FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs - View Single Post - Sold: Cingular Nokia 6102 Cel phone
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
prmazda3girl
F1 Driver

Sold: Cingular Nokia 6102 Cel phone

I am selling this REFURBISHED Nokia 6102 cel phone for $75 + Shipping.*

The story:I had purchased one in Sept and lask week the LCD got a crack in it when it fell off the sofa. I e-mail my aunt that works for Cingular to see how much a new phone will cost me.* Since waiting on her reply, I remember I have the replacement program.* So I called Cingular's replacement program and they say they will send me a refurbished one.* That afternoon, my Aunt calls me, tells me to go to Cingular b/c my contract is about to run out and if I renew it, I can get a NEW/different phone for free.* So, I head out, renew my contract and get a new phone.* Then today the Replacement one shows up.* And I really do not need to keep it.

This phone is selling on Ebay for $149 and is "Like brand new".* I have used it only once, by putting in my SIM card and making one call to make sure it works.* And it does.* It is in excellent shape on the outside. Has plenty of neat features:
~ Downloadable polyphonic/full-audio ringtones, graphics and games
~ Dual color LCD screens
~ Speakerphone
~ Mobile Instant Messaging using AOL® , Yahoo!® and ICQ® Instant Messaging
~ Voice Recorder FM radio (requires headset - sold separately)
~ Infrared Data Transfer
~ Voice commands Voice Dialing
~ Downloadable custom themes Ringing tones: True Tones, polyphonic tones, mp3 Notes, calendar, to-do list, alarm clock and stopwatch functionality
~ Gallery for storing and editing images Video recording and playback

~ Specifications: Weight: 3.42 ounces Dimensions: 3.35 x 1.77 x 0.95 inches 4.4MB internal memory for downloads
~Technology: 850/1800/1900 MHz - Tri-band

I am tossing in LOTS of Accessories that I have purchased: 2 Home chargers, 1 car lighter charger,
1 leather Cingular Leather holster (slightly used), Data Cable and program (that I never figured out how to use* :? lol)

Payment: I will accept PAYPAL and will ship out as soon as payment is received.*
Any questions, PLEASE feel free to PM me!*

Angela

/ 2.3L / 35% tint / Functional Sharkfin / SIRIUS / Eibach Prokit / Catback 2.5 Maganflow / Custom Made Faux Leather Seat Covers / Independent Fogs with Rockblocker overlays / 6000k HID / A Female behind the wheel!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome