FMVperformance.com : The site for all your Ford Mazda and Volvo needs - View Single Post - Been out trucking, and how rare the 3 really is.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-20-2005, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
whitewolf
Grand Am Series

Been out trucking, and how rare the 3 really is.

For the past few months I've been sooo not paying attention to this board at all. :shock: After I moved down to AR from Kansas City, I needed a whole buncha cash, like, really quick. So I went back to Over-the-Road truck driving and got a job with JB Hunt (covering mainly the eastern half of the US), nearly eliminating the time I got spend online at home. That part kinda sucked.. but the money is WELL worth it.

Anyhow. Driving a big rig calls for a lot of attention of damn near everything around you, and I like to look at cars. And let me tell you.. I saw barely ANY Mz3's out there. From what I remember, I can count how many I saw on both hands.. if not just one. And more sedans than wagons. What I DID see a lot of were 300C's.. and quite a few new Mustangs, for them being as new as they are.

-Dai
Forever 3's <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current: '13 Red 3i Touring hatch
Previous: '04 Lava Orange hatch , '07 red Speed, '06 Copper Red Touring Hatch MTX
*I make custom shift boots out of whatever material you want! PM me!*

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome