1. The 2016 Mazda2 made its north american debut at the 2015 Montreal Auto Show in Canada.
2. This new model is almost 4.5 inches longer than the the outgoing model, but retains the same width while growing slightly taller.
3. Under the hood is a 1.5-liter Skyactiv gasoline engine which should make about 113 hp. It can be paired to a six-speed automatic, or six speed manual transmission.
4. Interior materials have been improved to look and feel more premium, while the driver position has been designed to accommodate a wider range of sizes.
5. The Mazda2 can also be had with head-up display, similar to that found in the Mazda3.
Read More Here: 2016 Mazda Mazda2 Specs, Price, Trim Levels, User Reviews, Photos & Buying Advice