Ladies and gentleman -- some of you may remember me, it's been awhile. I blew the engine in my 2005 Mazda3 back in 2012 at the track, and it's been sitting in my garage awaiting a new engine ever since. Unfortunately, I've given up and it's time to move on.
This is the cleanest, almost track ready chassis and suspension setup you can possibly get -- all it needs is your built engine and a bucket seat.
2005 Mazd3 sedan, Titanium Grey. Salvage title, body in excellent shape, but no interior (never crashed -- had the leather interior and Navi system stolen and considered a write-off, bought back from insurance).
- Mazdaspeed DA coilovers with custom rate front springs from Tripoint Engineering
- Custom built adjustable front endlinks (can include stock mz3 front sway and/or stock Mazdaspeed3 front sway)
- Tripoint engineering rear swaybar and endlinks
- Rx8 Shinka edition wheels (18x8) with 225/40/18 SPT tires (two need to be replaced soon)
- AutoExe rear tie brace
- TWM Performance short throw shifter
- KMAC front camber plates
This car is dialed for the track, it just needs a new block to rock. Located in San Francisco, CA. You're basically paying for the suspension, wheels, and other top shelf aftermarket parts, and getting the chassis for free.
It needs to be gone by the end of May, and I'd rather not part it out. You'll want to tow it away on a flat bed since the front crash bar and control arms are still off while awaiting the engine swap*
* Alternately, you can take over the month-to-month lease on my shop -- $500/mo, and finish building the car there, rather than towing it.