For Sale : 2006-2009 Ford Fusion Custom Stereo
The only reason I list this as 2006-2009 is that I don't know if the sub enclosure will fit in a 2010+ trunk. I installed this system in my 2008 about 3 years ago and loved it ever since...until I uninstalled the system before selling it to pick up my 2011 Fusion a few weeks back.
I don't have plans to put it in my 2011 anytime soon, so I am testing the waters for buyers. The big problem would be shipping. I'd like to try to find a way to meet half way between Dallas and somewhere about 4-6 hours away. A tank of gas is way cheaper than shipping this heavy stuff to Jersey. If you really want to talk shipping costs, just let me know...but I would not advise that.
Everything is boxed up with bubble wrap, saran wrap and corrugated protection so nothing happens to the speakers or electronics while I wait this out. I will throw out $600 and see where it goes from there.
Here is what comes with this sale:
- Kenwood KDC-HD552U stereo
- HD radio
- iPod / iPhone compatible
- Pandora enabled
- 3 sets of RCA pre-outs
- (4) Kenwood Excelon KFC-X1300P components
- (4) mids already mounted in adapters
- (4) tweeters
- (4) passive crossovers
- Alpine MRP-F200 200W amplifier for mids/highs
- Alpine MRP-M350 700W amplifier for sub
- Fierce 1F capacitor to keep subwoofer happy
- Custom trunk enclosure for Infinity 12" 1262W subwoofer
- All power/ground wires needed
- Pre-wired harness and steering wheel controller
- RCA cables all in great shape
- Some bare wires, all soldered, you will need a roll to finish
- Small boards used to complete install along with some bolts
- Head unit adapter to go from double to single sized