RockyMounts EuroLariat SL bike racks. I've got two of them. I mounted these on my Thule rack, had them on for a couple of months and never used them. So, basically new. MSRP is $90 each. I'll take $130 including shipping for both. I've also got one disk adapter, never used that I'll inlcude. PM me.
From the RockyMounts website.
Fork mounted bike rack for slotted aero bars. BMW, Audi, VW, RapidAero.
* Designed to fit the slotted aero bars that come stock on Audi, VW, Mini Cooper, BMW, Mopar (Jeep), Subaru Impreza and Thule® Rapid Aero Bars. This will fit any crossbar with a slot down the center (see photos) except Saris and Porsche Cayenne.
* Comes complete with all hardware for quick and easy installation.
* New stainless steel, long-throw, lockable quick release (lock cores sold separately) is the easiest to use in the rack industry. One sided smooth, positive adjustment, large knob is easy to turn, 12mm of closure (our closest competitor only has 8mm). This is the best QR around, bar none.
* Full length (43”) 6061 aluminum wheel tray fits both skinny road tires and mountain bike tires with a rock hard, durable powdercoating (colors) or anodizing (black only).
* Nylon ratchet strap is adjustable and easily secures the rear wheel (both mountain and road).
* Modular design, fits most bikes with disc brakes, for the few that do not, see Disc Adapter.
* Available in lots of stylie colors to make you stand out from the masses.
Fit Note: On the front of these bike mounts (where forks are mounted), we use custom plates which slide into the slot or channel. On the rear, we use a mechanism that clamps around the bar rather than using the slot. It still mounts cleanly, but the fasteners are not completely hidden like the front (you will still dig them, they work better than the OEM ones!)