Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Elizabethtown, PA
FS: 1994 Honda Accord (SOLD)
I've been trying to sell this car for a little over a month now here locally with no luck, so I figured I'll post it here to see if anyone would be interested in it...
The car is a 1994 Honda Accord LX. It is a 2-door and a 5-speed. The odometer reads just shy of 107k or 108k (I forget). The motor is an f22, 2.2L four cylinder motor. THe car is a burgundy red color and has been well kept. The car has also had a lot of maintenance done to it in the past year. I bought it in July and it had a few things done like a brand new exhaust, new tires, new suspension, and new driveaxles.
Also, a few mods done with the car:
- Alloy rims (Stock EX trim rims off of a 2001 Accord)
- ~35% tint all around (I don't remember exactly what it is)
- No name brand intake
- OBX 10.3mm spark plug wires
- OBX Iridium plugs
- Antenna delete
- Kenwood Head unit
- 1500 watt amp running two 12" subwoofers
In the last 7-8 months I have owned it, I have had the transmission rebuilt (main shaft bearing blew on me), new clutch put on (tranny wasn't assembled right by the Honda dealership and blew my brand new clutch in a week), as well as I have been in the process of restoring the entire interior and exterior of the car to pristine shape. It still has a few defects that I never got to, but I decided to buy a new MZ3 instead of sink more money into this car. All in all, in 6 months time, I put over $7000 into this car restoring it into a "new" condition.
The only few defects left in the car:
- Rear bumper paint has begun to crack.
- There is about a 1/4" gap between the shifter part of the center console and the armrest/container part.
- Previous owner curbed the passenger side alloy rims.
- Duct taped over hole on the driver's side door. I hate this part the most and wish I could have fixed it, but I could not find another whole door panel in a condition that satisfied me in it's condition around here.
- This one I am not sure about yet, but I think the right rear caliper is shot. The car has been sitting on and off between my drives in it and each time the rear wheel on the passenger side seems to be sticking. I am not sure if this is because of the cold spurt we had or not, but I will be trying to figure it out further here as time goes by. For now, it is just a nusiance because if you hit the brakes hard at high speed it vibrates.
My asking price for the car is $3500. I am just trying to make up for some of the loss that I have put myself into trying to restore this car to new. My loss here is your gain. It is a good reliable vehicle and I have just moved on to the bigger and better.
[img width=960 height=768]http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6260/photo0121qh2.jpg[/img]
[img width=960 height=768]http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4176/photo0120zo6.jpg[/img]
[img width=960 height=768]http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8444/photo0119oj4.jpg[/img]
[img width=960 height=768]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5540/photo0063fq2.jpg[/img]
[img width=960 height=768]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3936/photo0061fe9.jpg[/img]
[img width=960 height=768]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2899/photo0079io6.jpg[/img]
[img width=960 height=768]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7114/photo0064dp1.jpg[/img]
2012 Black Mica Mazdaspeed3 - 308hp/341tq
| AT HPFP | Cobb AP | CP-e RMM/SRI/TIP/TMIC | H&R | JBR RSB/SSB/SSP | SPC | UR CBE/TP |
2012 True Red Mazda2 (Daily)
2006 Shimmering Sand Mica Mazda3 (Wife's)