With the phone, I will send out a 2 GB micro SD memory card, owner guide, computer software, A/C charger, D/C charger, and USB cord. The phone is used but is in like new condition (less than a week old) I got it from a warranty repair then I got the Storm. I'm looking at $100 shipped to anywhere within the US. I do paypal, check, or money order.
The specs from Verizon wireless;
With the BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 smartphone, you can do all the things you have to do, so you can do more of the things you want to do. View email and attachments, stay on track and on time with the organizer and calendar and surf the Internet to stay in–the–know. Take pictures and capture video with the built–in 2.0 megapixel camera and then share the moments with your friends. Stay entertained with the media player and get to where you want to go with VZ Navigatorsm. The BlackBerry Pearl 8130 smartphone.... Quick. Silver. And just your style.
* Dual–band 800/1900 Mhz 1x EV–DO networks
* 64 MB Flash Memory/32 MB RAM
* BlackBerry® 4.3 Desktop Software. Integrated Email, Phone, SMS, Browser, Calendar, Address Book, and additional organizer applications
* The BlackBerry Pearl 8130 can integrate up to 10 personal email accounts with the BlackBerry Internet Solution (BIS). Set–up is simple, and can be done right from the device
* The BlackBerry Pearl 8130 works with the BlackBerry Enterprise Solution (BES) to provide functionality such as single mailbox integration, remote address book look–up and more
* High resolution, high contrast, color, LCD Screen (240x260 pixel) with bright LED backlight. Supports over 65,000 colors
* Integrated speaker and microphone, hands–free headset capable (3.5mm)
* VZ Navigatorsm for spoken turn–by–turn directions
* BroadbandAccess Connect capable
* 2.0 Megapixel Camera with Flash and Video Capture
* Media Player with microSD™ memory support
* Bluetooth® Wireless Technology including A2DP for Stereo sound
* microSD memory expansion slot (up to 8 GB)
* Ringtones: Polyphonic plus vibrate
* SureType® QWERTY keyboard technology. Dedicated Send, End, Convenience, Power and Mute keys, trackball navigation and ESC key
* Password protection and keyboard lock
* SAR Information – 1.48 W/kg
* Hearing Aid Compatibility = M3/T3
* Dimensions: 4.2" (H) x 2.0" (W) x 0.55" (D) (107mm x 50mm x 14mm)
* Weight: Approximately 3.4 oz. including Battery
* Standard Lithium Battery Cell (900 mAh)
* Mode: Digital
* Usage: Up to 220 minutes of talk time OR
* Standby: Up to 216 hours
* 2.0 Megapixel Camera with Flash
* microSD™ Memory Expansion Slot
* Digital Media Player
* Bluetooth® Capable*
* TTY Compatible
* Hearing Aid Compatibility = M3/T3
For details on Hearing Aid Compatibility, see About Us — Accessibility.
* Meets FCC SAR limit. Manufacturer's highest FCC reported SAR 1.48 W/kg. Actual SAR may vary.
For more information on Radio Frequency Emissions, see About Us — Wireless Issues.
*The BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 supports the following Bluetooth profiles: Headset, Hands–free & Serial Port. It does not support object exchange (OBEX) profiles.
The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties of and trademarks or registered trademarks of Research In Motion Limited – used by permission.
Support information for this phone
* Lithium Ion Battery (900 mAh)
* USB Data Cable
* BlackBerry® Pocket (no warranty)
* BlackBerry Travel Charger
* 3.5 mm 4 Pole Stereo Headset
* Documentation Kit (including BlackBerry Tools CD)
* VZAccess® Manager™ CD (including User Guide)
* Quick Reference Guide
* Email with Attachments and Web Browser
* VZ Navigatorsm with turn–by–turn directions
* Text, Picture and Video Messaging
* Tethered Modem with BroadbandAccess Connect
BELOW ARE PICTURES OF THE ACTUAL PHONE. PM me if you want to do something.
[img width=576 height=768]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/Knightrider03m/57ceba98.jpg[/img]
[img width=576 height=768]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/Knightrider03m/7564b218.jpg[/img]