I have four items for sale..
1. Belkin TuneBase FM for iPod:: http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...duct_Id=257270
- Was only used for a few months until I got tired of having to take my iPod in and out of my car to update it (Im lazy, I know).
- The perfect all in one solution.. its a holder, charger, and FM transmitter all-in-one!
- The unit itself is in perfect working condition, and has minor (if any) visible scratches/nicks.
- Everything that was in the box when it was purchased is included.. I havent lost anything AFAIK
Retail Price: $79.99 [color=red]My Price: $50 OBO
2. KWorld 1680ex TVBox:: http://www.kworldcomputer.com/produc...0ex_tv_box.htm
- Used for ~6 months while I was at school so that I could watch tv, play video games, and use my computer through my computer monitor.
- Minor scratches, and slight tape residue on the bottom from where I had it positioned to my desk.
- Great for college students where space is at a premium in the dorms!
- All cables are included.. nothing has been lost.
AMAZON Price: $71.99 [color=red]My Price: $45 OBO
3. D-Link 5-Port 10/100 Desktop Switch (DES-1105):: http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=479
- Brand new in box, never used. Box was opened for the pictures and then closed again.
Retail Price: $22.99 [color=red]My Price: $20 shipped OBO
4. Road XPedition 10" Random Orbit Buffer:: http://www.partsamerica.com/productd...egoryCode=3373
- Used twice, once with each pad included (wool, and terry cloth)
- Needless to say, its not a porter cable.. but it does do the job at a fraction of the cost.
Retail Price: $31.98 [color=red]My Price: $25 shipped OBO
**if you have any questions, feel free to ask directly in this thread (rather than PM) so that everybody can see both the question and the answer. I have also linked you the product pages, so make sure that these items will work for you before purchase.**
FYI: I do NOT honor "Dibs". The first person to paypal me the money receives the item(s).