Had this system for 9 months while still in college -- I used it to run everything -- worked great!!
I will include all wiring, remote, etc. The cover/grill on one front speaker has fallen off (speaker fell from about 3 feet high), but the speaker still works properly and the cover sits back on with a little tape. You can see it in the pic (also allowed me to show the actual speakers
Asking $300 plus shipping. Paid $689 new.
I know very little about electronics, but I'll try to hit the main points.
Home Theater Speaker System: SKS-HT200
* 6 channel amplifier
* 100 watts per channel min. RMS at 8 ohms
* Wide Angle Amplifier Technology
* Dolby Digital EX and Dolby Prologic II
* DTS, DTS-ES and DTS Neo
* Cinema Filter Function
* Adjustable crossover
* 2 component video inputs, 1 output
* 4 S-video inputs, 2 outputs
* 3 assignable digital inputs (2 optical, 1 coaxial)
* Sub-woofer pre-out
* Color coded inputs/speaker terminal posts
I also have speaker stands and wall mounts -- but they are very heavy and I doubt they are worth shipping. If interested, just ask!
Feel free to ask questions and I'll try my best to answer them
[img width=576 height=768]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x110/oldcabin/IMG_1188.jpg[/img]
[img width=576 height=768]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x110/oldcabin/IMG_1191.jpg[/img]