i'm selling my belkin ipod auto kit.* this allows you to hook up your ipod to any aux input using the ipod's built-in line-out circuitry via the dock connector.* this circuit is MUCH BETTER SOUNDING than the headphone jack.* the belkin kit plugs into the cigarette lighter or 12V socket, and charges the ipod's battery as well, through the same dock connector.* on the socket plug is the mini-jack, from which you run a mini-jack cable to your aux input.* this kit will work great on 07 mazda3's with the standard aux input with 12V socket.
what will this kit do:
- provide a line-out from your ipod through the dock connector to your stereo's aux-input
* * *(you must run a separate stereo mini-cable from the jack on the charger head to your car's input jack... not included)
- charge your ipod through the same dock connector
what this kit will NOT do:
- will NOT provide ipod integration (can't control the ipod from the head unit/steering wheel)
- will NOT display track info on the head unit
product info:* http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...duct_Id=149006
sells for $40 through belkin, and between $30-40 from other vendors
$25 INCLUDING shipping anywhere in the US
price is FIRM
.* any lower offers will be ignored.* does not include original packaging or product info.* what is in the picture is what you get.* works great, only used minimally.* looks great too, with only a couple of slight blemishes from light use.